Associated Rock Mechanics Services (Pty) Ltd. (ARMS) was established to align key rock engineering skills with a view to create a collective rock engineering service provider that deliver independent, turnkey, rock engineering solutions to the South African mining sector.
ARMS strive to become the leading provider of rock engineering solutions and services to the coal mining sector in South Africa through delivering site specific, practical and safe rock engineering solutions to its clients.
Our principal activities include the following:
- Routine rock engineering service, reviews and compliance.
- Rock Engineering Practitioner legal appointments.
- FOG investigations.
- COP compilation and implementation.
- Optimizing mine design and layout.
- Rock engineering risk assessments.
- Geotechnical testing and evaluation.
- Rock fall awareness training.
- Independent rock support evaluation.
- Purposeful geotechnical instrumentation design and evaluation.